Welcome to the practice of New Tampa AND South Tampa Foot & Ankle. We appreciate your confidence in us to provide your foot and ankle care. Patients who are brand new to our practice need to bring the following with them to their first appointment:
- Completed New Patient Paperwork (Click on the tab below to print the paperwork).
- Driver's License or State/Federal Picture Identification
- Co-Payment, Deductible and/or Co-Insurance Payments
- List of current medications with dosages
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your first appointment time for your chart to be processed
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in podiatric care.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What to Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.